The Nikon Microscopy Center at Institute of Experimental Medicine (NMC at IEM) is a core facility for light microscopy developed in partnership with Nikon Austria GmbH. and Auro-Science Consulting Kft. In 2012 Nikon Microscopy Center at IEM has joined to the Nikon Center of Excellence cluster.
The mission of the NMC at IEM is to:
- Enhance basic research by providing access to state-of-the-art microscopy and imaging equipment
- Provide training courses on basic and advanced light microscopy techniques
- Introduce the latest innovations in light microscopy and imaging to the IEM community
- Serve as a learning center for our corporate partners and contributors
- Provide a dedicated director for ongoing technical consultation and support